Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time

I really hate that time goes faster when you are having fun. I cannot believe that I will be sitting in Utah in 2.5 weeks. It is going by too fast! Someone please build me a time machine or somehow make the earth spin in reverse. I do not actually know if that will make time go backwards, but it worked in the movies therefore it must be true.

Anyways, this summer truly has been an amazing experience. I have loved working at RACHA and learning how public health functions in an NGO setting. I have been living my dream this summer and I hope to return to Cambodia next year. I only hope that this can be more permanent instead of 3 months stints.

In a few days I will post about the highs and lows I have experienced in this country, as well as my overall thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment